The statutes of EASYS, adopted on October 26th 2017, define the aims of the association as follows :
– Raising awareness of the general public, the medical profession and the social and health authorities, in order to improve scientific and medical knowledge, to facilitate diagnosis, recognition and treatment of Schaaf-Yang syndrome.
– Bringing technical and moral assistance to families facing Schaaf-Yang syndrome.
– Contributing to medical research and improving care practices related to Schaaf-Yang syndrome.
– Improving quality of care for Schaaf-Yang patients.
– Integration of families facing Schaaf-Yang syndrome.
For more information on EASYS :
Do you want to help us and join EASYS ? Fill in the document below!